ZIP Economizer™ Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet |
Quick Order Number: 610
Part Number: ECON-ZIP-TH
Weight: 0.50 lbs
Stocked Item*: No
Quantity Available*: 0
* If an order is placed where the item is a "Non-Stocked Item" or the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items in stock will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we get the "backordered" items in.
• Temperature and humidity sensor in the same footprint
• Reliable and accurate
• 0-10VDC output to relative humidity
• NTC 10KOhm temperature sensor
• Large operating range: -40°F…140°F; 0-100% RH
ECON-ZIP-TH Sensor may be used to measure temperature and humidity in the outdoor air or return air location. The temperature and humidity output is via 2 discrete channels that can be independently measured with a multimeter. One sensor is used
in the outdoor air intake for single enthalpy changeover strategy. An additional sensor can be added in the return air stream for differential changeover strategy. When using the ECON_ZIP_TH it is not necessary to use a separate temperature sensor ECON-ZIP-
10K for OAT or RAT.