This year’s Summit will bring the opportunity to attend information-packed breakout sessions led by Niagara experts, a robust trade show filled with BAS and IoT industry leaders, and networking with others in the Niagara Community. We’ve just announced breakout sessions for the Developer Bootcamp, and the Business and Applications tracks. Some of the topics will include:
* Migrating from Niagara AX to Niagara 4, Building Niagara 4, Developing with
* Niagara Enterprise Applications, Open Smart Building Design & Commissioning, Edge to Cloud, Niagara Deployment Models, Cyber Security, Niagara Analytics
* Data Modeling, Intro to Niagara Development, Data Modeling, Templates, Web Technology
And many more!
Visit NiagaraSummit.com today for an overview and description of all breakout sessions. And, don’t forget… time is running out to take advantage of Early Bird registration! Register before February 29 to take advantage of discounted pricing.
If you have any questions about registration, contact Ken or Dave Smyers for more imformation and group discounts! For available sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to seeing the Niagara Community in New Orleans!
VP, Global Marketing Communications
P.S. … Need help convincing your boss? Just copy, paste and start looking for flights to New Orleans…
Attending Niagara Summit 2016 will be a tremendous opportunity for the organization and for me. Here are a few reasons why:
* I will have a chance to learn about the latest innovations in the Niagara Framework®.
* I will learn to optimize our use of the Niagara platform through expanded application possibilities, lowered costs, increased efficiency and maximized integration.
* I will attend enlightening keynotes from industry leaders and experts.
* I will walk away with a clear, informed strategy for our Niagara solutions and my own professional growth.